The Culinary Extruder is the Heart of Cakewalk 3d.
It is composed of several parts to be assembled before installing them on the support 3d printed by you.
The extruder consists of:
- 1 x aluminum tube
- 2 x aluminum nuts
- 1 endless screw in POM
- 1 POM bottom cap
- 1 top cap in POM
- 1 stainless steel nozzle (diameter 1 mm)
All parts are certified for food use and have been manufactured with the utmost precision.
The culinary extruder allows you to simply turn your FDM 3D printer into a food printer. You can print chocolate, sweet and savory products for a small budget.
We provide you with detailed instructions for:
- 3D printing of support parts (file and parameters)
- the assembly instructions of all the parts according to the model of your printer
- the configuration files for your 3D printer and slicer
- recipes to start your first 3D food printings.
Find them on our website:
This article is for you if you already own a 3D printer. The 3D printer is not included in this product.