The Cakewalk 3d Dual Kit is a combination of several products requested by our first customers on Kickstarter. Its goal: to allow you to change edible material or color easily during your 3D food printing.
The Cakewalk 3d Dual is composed of
- 1 Standard Kit
- 1 additional Culinary Extruder
- 1 flexible heated mattress, perfect for 3D chocolate printing.
We offer you in this set 1 additional ingredient to start your first 3D prints of food. Also an online course to learn how to make a 3D printed pastry step by step.
The Dual Kit includes:
- 1 food grade silicone mat to put on the tray of your 3D printer
- 2 x Culinary extruders including aluminum tube and food certified POM parts
- 2 x 1 mm stainless steel nozzles
- 1 Nema 17 40 N motor with a 6 pin JST connector for 3D printer
- 1 x 100cm JST RH 2mm cable extension to hang on your existing cable (perfect for tall cakes)
- Enough screws and nuts to hang the motor and rings on the main support piece
- 1 5mm / 8mm coupler to link the Nema motor and the extruder screw
- 1 flange bearing
- 1 kit of cleaning needles
- 2 Allen keys
- 1 flexible heating mattress 24V 12W
- 1 ingredient offered (powdered meringue)
- 1 ingredient offered (chocolate)
- 1 online course to follow step by step to make a complete dessert with your 3D printer
We pay great attention to quality and safety by selecting the best materials. The Nema 17 motor is CE certified and the screws are made of stainless steel. All parts of the extruder are food certified. All of our parts meet international standards and are useful for precision assembly.
Before using your Cakewalk 3d for the first time, your 3D printer will be useful for making 3 or 4 pieces that will serve as a support. 3D files are free and available for download on our site or on thingiverse.
You will find the detailed assembly instructions on this page:
Cakewalk 3d is a culinary extruder to be installed on personal 3D printers to 3D print food. It allows you to convert your Creality Ender, Alfawise, Prusa, Anycubic, Dagoma, Anet printer into a food 3D printer for a low budget! You can easily 3D prints with chocolate, cheese, sweet products like meringue or fruit purees!
Make your 3d printer your ally in the kitchen to make stunning dishes. We provide you with sample recipes and the right settings to get you started with confidence.
Your kit also includes an online course to make a 3d printed dessert.