The Standard Kit version is the model most requested by our customers.
The Cakewalk 3d Standard Kit consists of 1 Maker Kit + 1 Assembly Kit. We offer you in this set 1 additional ingredient to start your first 3D prints of food.
The Standard Kit includes:
- 1 food grade silicone mat to put on the tray of your 3D printer
- The culinary extruder including an aluminum tube and food-certified POM parts
- 1 stainless steel nozzle of 1 mm
- 1 Nema 17 40 N motor with a 6 pin JST connector for 3D printer
- 1 x 100cm JST RH 2mm cable extension to hang on your existing cable (perfect for tall cakes)
- Enough screws and nuts to hang the motor and rings on the main support piece
- 1 5mm / 8mm coupler to link the Nema motor and the extruder screw
- 1 flange bearing
- 1 kit of cleaning needles
- 2 Allen keys
- 1 ingredient offered to make your first impressions a success (powdered meringue)
- 1 ingredient offered for your first tests (chocolate)
- 1 online course to follow step by step to make a complete dessert with your 3D printer
The Nema 17 motor is CE certified and the screws are made of stainless steel. All parts of the extruder are food certified. We have selected quality parts that meet international standards to allow you a precision assembly.
Before the first use, it is necessary to print 3 or 4 pieces with your personal 3D printer, they will serve as a support for your Cakewalk 3d.
To find the detailed assembly instructions, go to:
To download the 3d files needed to assemble Cakewalk 3d:
Cakewalk 3d is a culinary extruder to be installed on personal 3D printers to 3D print food. Transform your Creality Ender, Alfawise, Prusa, Anycubic, Dagoma, Anet printer ... and easily print chocolate, cheese, fruit or vegetable purees to make spectacular and delicious dishes!
No need to have a big budget and invest in a dedicated 3D printer to be able to start 3D printing food at home. With Cakewalk 3d, your personal 3D printer becomes even more versatile!