The Multi Kit version of Cakewalk 3d is a reference requested by our first customers during our crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. This is a particularly useful combination if you are making decorations where you need more than one color.
You just need to make a single preparation and decline it in different colors before filling each of your extruders.
The kit also includes a flexible heating mat to wrap around the extruder which is very useful for 3d printing chocolate. We have put an explanation page on the site to guide you step by step in its use.
Your Cakewalk 3d Multi Kit is made up of the following parts:
- 1 food grade silicone mat to put on the tray of your 3D printer
- 4 x Culinary extruders including aluminum tube and food certified POM parts
- 2 x 1 mm stainless steel nozzles
- 1 Nema 17 40 N motor with a 6 pin JST connector for 3D printer
- 1 x 100cm JST RH 2mm cable extension to hang on your existing cable (perfect for tall cakes)
- Screws and nuts to hang the motor and rings on the main support piece
- 1 5mm / 8mm coupler to link the Nema motor and the extruder screw
- 1 flange bearing
- 1 kit of cleaning needles
- 2 Allen keys
- 1 flexible heating mattress 24V 12W
- 1 ingredient offered (powdered meringue)
- 1 ingredient offered (chocolate)
- 1 online course to follow step by step to make a gourmet pastry with your 3D printer
We have selected quality parts that meet international standards to allow you a precision assembly. For your safety, the Nema 17 motor is CE certified and the screws are made of stainless steel. All extruder parts are produced from certified food grade materials.
To find out if your 3D printer is compatible with Cakewalk 3d, you can go to our site where we have listed all the models of the brands Creality, Ender, Anet, Alfawise, Prusa and many others.
Before the first use, it is necessary to print 3 or 4 pieces with your personal 3D printer, they will serve as a support for your Cakewalk 3d. We provide you with the files to download from our site free of charge.
When you have received your kit, you can find the detail of the assembly instructions on this link
The recipes and configuration information for your 3D printer are available here:
Your Cakewalk 3d Multi Kit also gives you access to a free online course to learn how to make a gourmet pie with your 3D printer.
With Cakewalk 3d, you bring your creativity into your kitchen!