This kit contains all the parts needed to easily assemble your Cakewalk 3d extruder without using the existing parts of your 3d printer.
Thus, you can keep your initial head (with extruder for plastic) completely and it will be easier for you to switch from one material to another.
The assembly kit contains:
- 1 Nema 17 40 N motor with a 6 pin JST connector for 3D printer
- 1 100 cm JST RH 2 mm cable extension to hang on your existing cable (perfect for cakes with height)
- Enough screws and nuts to hang the motor and rings on the main support piece
- 1 5mm / 8mm coupler to link the Nema motor and the extruder screw
- 1 flange bearing
- 1 kit of cleaning needles
- 2 Allen keys
Make your life easier with this inexpensive kit, specially designed to save you time. It's easier to have everything on hand during assembly.
The Nema 17 motor is CE certified and the screws are made of stainless steel. All parts meet international standards for precision assembly.
To find the detailed assembly instructions, go to:
To download the 3d files needed to assemble Cakewalk 3d:
Cakewalk 3d is a culinary extruder to be installed on personal 3D printers to 3D print food. Transform your Creality Ender, Alfawise, Prusa, Anycubic, Dagoma, Anet printer ... and easily print chocolate, meringue, guacamole, fruit or vegetable purees to make spectacular and delicious dishes!